The Silver Kookaburra is extremely popular with investors and collectors as the design changes each year always featuring a Kookaburra, which is a native bird to Australia. This coin offers a low mintage of only 169,265 coins making it highly collectible.
This Silver Kookaburra from the Perth Mint is graded MS-67 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiple of 20 come in a roll. Individual coins come packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kookaburras looking up while perched on a branch.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.