- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Lunar Ox design is shown in full detail.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The 2009 Australian Lunar Silver Coin Series celebrates the Year of the Ox , an animal associated with determination, patience and dependability in Chinese culture. As well as appealing strongly to collectors, this colored release makes an ideal gift for all those born in the Year of the Ox including 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997 and 2009.