KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, chose this historical figure to celebrate on the country’s first-ever Silver bullion series. Chiwoo Cheonwang is revered in Chinese and Korean cultures for both his historical feats and the folklore tales attributed to him.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with an extremely limited mintage of 500.
- Third issue of the successful South Korean medal bullion series.
- Obverse: Shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang above latent security feature and KOMSCO logo, surrounded by date, fineness, denomination and Republic of Korea.
- Reverse: Depiction of Chiwoo Cheonwang in military dress on a horse with legendary sword.
Don't miss the chance of owning the third release of Korea's successful Silver medal bullion series and the first release in the 10 oz size. Add one of these Korean 10 oz Silver medals to your cart today!
In 2016, KOMSCO introduced the 1 oz Silver Chiwoo Cheonwang Medal, honoring this legendary figure. The Silver medal saw immediate widespread appeal for its .999 fine Silver content, unique design and exceptionally detailed finish. Only 30,000 of these medals were produced in the first year of issue with just 50% of that available outside of South Korea.