KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, chose this historical figure to celebrate on the country’s first-ever Silver bullion series. Chiwoo Cheonwang is revered in Chinese and Korean cultures for both his historical feats and the folklore tales attributed to him.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver and features an incuse finish.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 15,000.
- Third issue of the successful South Korean medal bullion series, and first in the 2 oz size with incuse finish.
- Comes in protective plastic packaging. Multiples of 10 are packaged in a tube.
- Obverse: Shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang above latent security feature and KOMSCO logo, surrounded by date, fineness, denomination and Republic of Korea.
- Reverse: Depiction of Chiwoo Cheonwang in military dress on a horse with legendary sword.
Don't miss the chance of owning the third release of Korea's successful Silver medal bullion series. Add one of these Korean 2 oz Incuse Silver medals to your cart today!
In 2016, KOMSCO introduced the 1 oz Silver Chiwoo Cheonwang Medal, honoring this legendary figure. The Silver medal saw immediate widespread appeal for its .999 fine Silver content, unique design and exceptionally detailed finish. Only 30,000 of these medals were produced in the first year of issue with just 50% of that available outside of South Korea.