This release is also aligned perfectly with the upcoming release of the new Marvel film, Avengers: Infinity War that will release on May 4, 2018. Tony Stark as Iron Man will play a major role in the film, as critics and fans around the world have been theorizing the outcome of the film. Will Iron Man survive the wrath of Thanos?
- Coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic capsule. Multiples are sold in 20-coin rolls.
- Mintage is limited to 50,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and states the purity .9999 and legal tender denomination of $1 from Tuvalu.
- Reverse: Depicts a classic rendering of Iron Man ready for combat in his armored suit.
- Struck in Australia by Perth Mint.
Add this 2018 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver $5 Iron Man™ BU coin to your cart today!
Fans of the popular superhero franchise have been reading a lot into the trailer of Avengers: Infinity War. In this film, the unprecedented cinematic journey continues bringing the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time. The Avengers and the Superhero allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe. Despite the fan theories, the question that remains unanswered is will Iron Man survive the vicious and powerful Thanos in the new film? We will all have to watch to see!